Not riding on the road VeloSano Weekend but want to spin your legs at Mall B? We've partnered with local spin studios to offer on-site spin classes on Saturday, July 21 for those wanting to support cancer research without getting on the road.
- Arrive 30 minutes early: Plan to arrive early to allow for plenty of time to park and get the the studio tent. The pop-up cycle studio at the event is located at the southwest corner of Mall B.
- Parking:Complimentary parking at Mall B will be available in the east-end of the Cleveland Municipal Parking Lot, located at 1500 South Marginal Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44114. Shuttles will be transporting to and from the Municipal Parking Lot and the Mall B event site approximately every 15 minutes.
- Weather: The pop-up cycle studio is under a tent and will go on rain or shine. The VeloSano event will proceed despite poor weather conditions. If there is severe weather causing any cancellations, you will be contacted via email.
- Pack Light: No bags will be allowed at your bike for safety reasons. Please leave excess items locked in the trunk of your car or at home.
- First come, first served: There are no assigned bikes for this ride. If you want a specific spot or want to ride with someone, arrive early. No spot saving, please.
- Stay for the party: Your $25+ donation to confirm your participation will also provide you with an all you can eat & drink wristband to Zack's Pit Stop for your post-ride experience.
Harness Cycle instructors Meg & Stacy are offering their signature ride. A full-body workout that goes beyond cardio - core, arms and the use of hand weights are incorporated. The perfect formula of sweat, strength, reflection and recovery.
to book your bike!
We've partnered with CycleBar Hudson to offer a 45-minute outdoor cycle class led by Taylor on Mall B.
to book your bike!