It’s hard to believe, but we’re closing in on 1OO Days to go until “Bike to cure” weekend. We’ve always celebrated the 1OO Days milestone in some way… the launch of a new T-shirt with our friends at GV Art + Design, or a fun spin class and social gathering with Harness Cycle… to name a few.
This year, we’re mixing things up a bit. Rather than having a party to celebrate, we’re bringing the celebration opportunity to you: The first 250 registered participants to raise 1OO Dollars on April 11 will receive a 1OO Dollar Match to their personal fundraising.
How? We have some awesome anonymous donors providing this incentive!
Here’s the scoop:
- Donations must be received on Thursday, April 11 between 12:00am – 11:59pm EDT
- Eligible participants include any individual Rider or Virtual Rider registered for VeloSano 6 (2019)
- Only eligible to online donations made to participants’ personal pages on velosano.org
- Not eligible for donations made to a Team
- Matches will be applied on April 12
- Those individuals who qualify and receive the match will be notified via an email from Team VeloSano
NOTE: You do not need to receive one donation for $100 to receive the match – you simply need to be one of the first 250 individuals to raise a total of $100 on April 11 (e.g., if you receive 10 donations for $10 each to get you to $100 total*, that would qualify you for the match). *The time stamp of the donation getting the individual to $100 will be used to determine the first 250.
Remember, you must be officially registered in order to take advantage of this match opportunity. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
So get your fundraising messages ready! The best way to take advantage of this opportunity is by sending out your personal page URL link via email, text and/or social media letting everyone know that if you’re one of the first 250 participants to raise 1OO Dollars on April 11, you’ll receive a 1OO Dollar Match.
Below are some helpful, related resources:
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com