We have a very special and unique opportunity to continue our fundraising momentum to the October 15 fundraising deadline.
In honor of 10 years of VeloSano and to recognize their friend & the founder of VeloSano, Stewart Kohl, Harley & Rochelle Gross donated $50,000 to support a Dollar for Dollar match promotion starting Thursday, September 28 at 9 a.m.!
In our last days of fundraising, what incredible motivation this provides to get us to the finish line. Every online donation received will be matched up to a total of $50,000.
$10 million for Year 10! Audacious? Perhaps, though we've always known with the support of our passionate VeloSano community, we can get there.
More dollars raised = more lifesaving cancer research
Together, we can make a really big impact with the fundraising days that remain. We are 100% for the cure!
Match Eligibility Details
Starting September 28 at 9am ET
- Individual online (credit card) donations credited to your Personal Fundraising Page of any amount up to $5,000 starting Thursday, September 28 at 9:00 a.m. EDT will be matched up to the first $50,000 raised.
- Please note: We've capped the maximum match amount per donation at $5,000. Any donation received greater than $5,000, will be matched up to the maximum limit of $5,000.
- Facebook donations received are eligible ONLY when you copy the link for your Personal Fundraising Page and paste it into your Facebook post/message.
- Offline (checks & cash) and bank transfer donations are not eligible.
- Individual online (credit card) donations credited to your Team's Fundraising Page will also be matched.
- Match donations will be automatically credited to your Personal or Team Fundraising Pages at the time the eligible donation is made.